At Lowerplace Primary School we are determined to provide our pupils with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn. We expect high standards of behaviour and do our best to encourage our pupils to develop into responsible and valued members of the community.
- Deliberately hurtful behaviour
- Repeated often over a period of time
- Difficult for those being bullied to defend themselves against
It usually takes one of four forms:
- Physical e.g. hitting, fighting, taking belongings
- Verbal e.g. name calling, insulting remarks, racist comments
- Indirect g. rumour-mongering, excluding someone from social groups
- Cyper-bullying e.g. texting, use of websites etc
This type of behaviour is contrary to the ethos of our school. In partnership with parents, we aim to raise awareness and prevent such behaviour.