Our School Uniform
When children are in school, they are part of a community and by wearing a simple uniform we aim to promote a feeling of equality, partnership and belonging. Uniform is therefore encouraged for all children. The school colours and clothing are as follows:
- Black skirts, pinafores or trousers
- White polo t-shirt with the school logo on or plain white polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt with the school logo on
- Appropriate black coloured sensible footwear
For warmer weather
- Blue chequered pinafore, black shorts in warmer weather
- Appropriate low-heeled shoes or sandals. No Flip Flops
- black shorts/joggers
- white or pale blue polo t-shirt with the school logo on or plain white/light blue polo shirt
- Trainers or plimsolls are worn for outdoor P.E. and indoor games.
- Children have bare feet for apparatus work and dance.
- School sweatshirts can be worn for outdoor P.E.
- School Book Bag
This can be purchased via the school office and paid for through the online Pay360 website.
- A water bottle
- A named lunch box if having a packed lunch
All other equipment is provided by school
Our uniform is available to purchase from
51 - 53 Drake Street